ADT Flexibles have a large range of ductings to cover many applications. On this page you can find our more popular ductings, however we are able to supply many other types of ductings such as stitched type spiral ducting and metallic strip wound ducting.
Please use our contact form and we will advise you on the correct ducting for your application.
- Neoprene coated ducting ideal for air and fumes.
- 38mm to 203mm, 150 deg C.
- Silicone coated ducting ideal for air and fumes.
- 25mm to 203mm 300 deg C.
- Rubber coated fabric ducting ideal for dust and particles.
- 25mm to 305 mm 100 deg C.
- PVC ducting is ideal for suction of air, fumes, gas, powders and dust.
- This range of ducting is very light and flexible, it can be also be manufactured antistatic and cold resistant upon request.
- Some versions have a smooth bore and are resistant to atmospherical agents and most chemicals.
- Size range 20mm to 300mm. Temperature up to 50 deg C.
- Polyurathane ducting is ideal for suction and discharge of abrasive powders, fumes, shavings and vapours.
- This range of ducting is very flexible and light and the internal bore has a smooth surface. It is weather resistant and is suitable for most chemicals.
- The range is available in light, medium and heavy duty.
- Size range 40mm to 406mm. Temperature up to 90 deg C.